REF. Responsible F&B
- Hotel training and proven experience in complex facilities
- Ability to work with IT tools - Tablet, PC for the management of orders
- Professional standing, use of appropriate clothing for the morning and evening
- Good planning skills
- Problem solving and stress management
- Strong leadership and personnel management
- Knowing how to listen, discuss and communicate with employees and management
- Ability to manage and manage the requested and proposed hotel quality standards
- Dynamism and flexibility
- Availability to work on broken shifts and at weekends
- Proven experience in organizing banquets
- Good knowledge of English and / or German. Any other foreign language knowledge will be considered a plus
- HACCP, AIS or similar courses will be considered as preferential titles
- Passion, legality, innovation and ambition complete the profile.
Kindly, candidates who do not meet the requirements to abstain from applying are kindly requested.
Economic treatment adapted to the experience gained and the professional profile. Annual structure. No accommodation is provided.
To apply please fill out the form below or send an email directly to email@example.com